Rode NT1000 Microphone
Studio Condenser Microphone Review
The Rode NT1000 Microphone is of one of Rodes most versatile, excellent sounding microphones.
To start with just about every type of instrument I own with this mic and all of them sound clear and well represented with a very natural quality to the recording. And as far as vocals are concerned this mic is definitely one of the best out there without a tube regardless of price. The vocals are warm, clear and very natural. But this mic picks up everything, so have low background noise in your studio.
With acoustic guitar it is warm and full, sounds very rich. So with acoustic guitar and vocals you can't go wrong with this microphone.
But it is equally capable with amps and drums. You can get a vintage rich full bodied sound that even an SM57 would find hard to match.
The Rode NT1000 is rated 10 out of 10 for the build quality, recording quality and price of this excellent studio condenser microphone.
The Rode NT1000 Mic
- Large capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Ultra low-noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Heavy-duty cast metal satin Nickel body
- High-strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock-mounting
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Capsule: Externally polarised pressure-gradient condenser
- Active Electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop
- impedance converter; JFET
- input with bipolar buffering
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (+/-6db)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms (50 ohms per leg)
- Sensitivity: -36dB re 1V/Pa (16mV @94dB SPL) +/-1dB
- Equivalent Noise: 6dB SPL (A-weighted, perIEC268-15) +/-1dB
- Maximum Output: +13dBu @1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load
- Dynamic Range: >134dB (A-weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: >140dB SPL @1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >88dB (A-weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: 6mA @ P48 (35V 53V)
- Packed Weight: 882gm
- Microphone Only: 682gm
- Accessories Included
- Zip Pouch
- M2 Stand Mount
- 3/8 in.- 5/8 in. Thread Adaptor
Thanks For Visiting Rode NT1000 Microphone Review